Sunday, May 10, 2009

I can't believe it did that

Please excuse the double-post. I added the tag "eucalyptus-integration" to my previous post in order to ensure that I could separate the feed going to Debian's GSOC planet, and the public project feed. "To-debian"/"to-debian-gsoc" is for posts that appear on the Planet, and "eucalyptus-integration" is for posts relating to the integration work itself, and -that- feed will be going on the public project page on socghop.appspot.com.

For example, this is one of those things that ONLY appear on Planet Debian/GSOC, since I just double-posted accidentally.

It appears that Planet assumes that any change in a post is a new post that needs to be pushed to the front of the site. I'll refrain from editing old posts, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment